Hey guys!
Ok we all know what was this wednesday...JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT!! Yes, i am a huge fan if you didn't know. You can check out my 2 different Justin Bieber nail designs on my instagram account @polishedgirl but anyways is was SUPER AMAZING LIKE GAHHH CAN'T EXPLAIN!!!
Sorry, just had to get all that excitement out of the way!! So, onto today's nails! I have been wanting to try these galaxy nails out before soooo this is how they turned out!
I used NYC #11 for my black base coat
I then stippled on Essie Blanc, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, OPI Riotously Pink and Sinful Colours Why Not with a makeup sponge to create a milky way
I then made small white dots with, again, Essie Blanc and used NYX #5 to add some sparkles!
Of course, finished off with 2 coats of Seche Vite!
Thanks guys for reading and hope you have an awesome day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment