So we all know what is coming up! Halloween! i have to say it's one of my favourite holidays because there is SO much candy! Hehe :) This year i've decided to be Belle from the Beauty and the Beast for Halloween! ( I wanted to be grapes and have a bunch of purple balloons attached to me, but my friends didn't really like that idea too much ;) Since Halloween is approaching so fast I decided do a take on some spooky nail art designs! Here they are!
On my thumb i did a jack-o-lantern! The polishes i used are:
NYC in #14, Kiss Nail Art Paint in #16, Witchcraft in #7, Witchcraft in #17
For my pointer finger i did candy corn! I used:
Witchcraft in #7, NYC in #14, Colour Club in #31
I tried out a mummy on my middle finger. I used:
Zoya in Dulcienea, Witchcraft in #17, Witchcraft in #7
On my ring finger i did a spooky spiderweb! I used:
NYC in #11, Witchcraft in #7, Witchcraft in #28
And finally on my pinky finger i did a ghost. I used:
Essie in Blanc, NYC in #11
I then finished off with 2 coats of Seche Vite to seal in my designs!
Hope you guys enjoyed this nail design and have a very haunted Halloween everyone! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment