Friday, 26 October 2012

Bonjour!

           Yes, i am feeling in a French mood but hey when am i not! So, currently i am at home sick and I'm not feeling very well at all. Of course, i still have to go to dance later but i thought why not do my nails now! I actually have some time! hehe

I have seen this mani a lot on the Internet and i think it is very interesting. I decided to try it out so here it is! The saran wrap manicure! I actually think this turned out very well and was really easy to do.


For the base coat i used Sally Hansen in Mint Sorbet. I then painted on a thin layer of Sinful Colours in 24/7 and took ripped pieces of saran wrap and dabbed it over my nail. It takes off some off the top polish but not all of it leaving it with almost an acid wash design! Very cool!

Excuse the paper cut on my thumb.. hehe ;)

I then thought it needed a little sparkle so i added 2 gems to my ring finger and thumb! I think this added the perfect touch :)



I finished off with 2 coats of the amazing Seche Vite fast dry top coat!

Hope you guys enjoyed! Make sure you follow me on instagram @polishedgirl 
Have an awesome day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment