I hope you guys are all excited for christmas! Christmas is actually my favourite holiday like no joke. I'm in a really good mood right now because I just got the Iphone 5! omg I'm dying...
Anywaysss so onto today's post. I really wanted to do christmas nails (obviously) so these are just a version of what i think Christmas is about, Santa, presents, elves, snowmen and gingerbread men.
So overall this design turned out really well I think and it's perfect for Christmas!
Anywaysss so onto today's post. I really wanted to do christmas nails (obviously) so these are just a version of what i think Christmas is about, Santa, presents, elves, snowmen and gingerbread men.
So on my thumb I have a Christmas gift, on my pointer finger I have Santa, on my middle finger I have an elf, on my ring finger I have a snowman and finally on my pinky I have a gingerbread man!
So overall this design turned out really well I think and it's perfect for Christmas!
Thanks for reading! Let's count down the days 'till Christmas break! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment