Guys... Ok please don't be mad at me. I have neglected my blog for like 2 weeks I'm so sorry but I have been CRAZY busy with everything imaginable. Ugh.
But, on the brighter side of things I have some great news to share! So, I was at the Bay looking at shirts for my dad (fun I know) and I look over at the cosmetic counter and what do I find...the ciate mini mani month advent calendar!! Yes, I am so excited you don't even know! This means I get a new nail polish everyday until Christmas!!! So I'm like super stoked for some awesome colours whichhhh I will be using in some of my designs!
Ok onto this design. I don't know if you guys know but I am actually love Christmas so much so be prepared for like tons of Christmas nails... lol. The ones I decided to do are little Christmas trees! I thought these were so cute for christmas and I'm kinda in love... Here they are :)
Thanks for reading and have fantastic days heading to Christmas :)
But, on the brighter side of things I have some great news to share! So, I was at the Bay looking at shirts for my dad (fun I know) and I look over at the cosmetic counter and what do I find...the ciate mini mani month advent calendar!! Yes, I am so excited you don't even know! This means I get a new nail polish everyday until Christmas!!! So I'm like super stoked for some awesome colours whichhhh I will be using in some of my designs!
Ok onto this design. I don't know if you guys know but I am actually love Christmas so much so be prepared for like tons of Christmas nails... lol. The ones I decided to do are little Christmas trees! I thought these were so cute for christmas and I'm kinda in love... Here they are :)
If you want to see the advent calender I got, I posted a picture one instagram so go check it out! my username is: mculin
No comments:
Post a Comment